Ensure the guest arrival process runs smoothly by using Cvent's on-site tools. Any computer connected to the Internet can function as a self-service, on-site kiosk to register and check in attendees.
Use kiosk mode to register attendees as they arrive
Create event name badges with bar codes
Manage Meetings and Events On Site
Run real-time reports and print name badges to help facilitate and manage events of all sizes. For clients who need additional on-site support, Cvent partners with conference management companies that provide attendee and exhibit services.
- Allow your staff to check in attendees from any computer with internet access
- Check in attendees with OnArrival, our free mobile check-in app
- Employ self-registration on-site kiosks on which a walk-in or a registrant could check-in, make payment and produce a badge
- Print session attendee lists, individual name badges and event sign-in sheets on-site
- Assign unique bar codes to name badges to track or limit attendance and for lead retrieval
- Collect and process live credit card payments securely
- Produce and easily distribute personal agendas, confirmations, and invoices
- Modify registration details on the fly and run up-to-the-minute reports as needed
- Mark no-shows to your event; run a no-show report and send an email to encourage no-shows to attend your next event
- Access real-time reports on-site (e.g., meal selections for dinner, rooming lists for hotel, etc.)
Learn how Cvent's conference registration software can lead to increased attendance for your next conference.