Cvent adheres to Section 508 standards of the Federal Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility and Compliance Act.
Accessible Online Registration
Within Section 508, Subpart B category 1194.22 provides 16 guidelines for web-based intranet and internet information and applications. Cvent strives to adhere to these standards for guest side users who are registering for events using our application.
- Web pages are designed so that all information is conveyed with color and non color context
- Users are alerted and given sufficient time when timed response is required
- Administrators can skip repetitive navigation links
- Assistive Technology helps text to be displayed to people with disabilities
- Web pages are designed to appear on monitors with minimal flickers
- Documents are organized so they are readable without assistance from style sheets